There are a lot of people all across the globe that have pimples on their face. Particularly, the ones with oily skin suffer most from this problem. For almost all of them, this is something unwanted and they are looking for how to get rid of pimples overnight fast. If you are also among such people, you must read this article. Here, we will discuss the pimple, its causes, signs and how to get rid of pimples fast.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is a pimple?
- 2 What causes it?
- 3 Signs and types of pimples and acne
- 4 Some Natural ways to get rid of Pimples fast
What is a pimple?
Pimple is a small pustule or papule. These are seen as the small skin injuries. What most of you people do not know is that these are sebaceous organs that are polluted with microorganisms. with microbes. This causes swelling and at times, you can get something discharging from there. These are often known as the pimples, spots on the skin or the zits.
What causes it?
Now, the question is that what causes it. There are certain organs in the skin of a person that produces excess oil due to one reason or the other. This leads to clotting of the skin pores and bacteria then starts its actions. By this, the pores are formed on the skin. Moreover, due to the oil and action of bacteria, the discharge generation takes place from them.
Signs and types of pimples and acne
There is a sebaceous organ at the base of our hair follicles. It is responsible for the oil production. When it becomes overactive, it starts generating excess oil. This then spills on our skin and causes the clotting of pores. The pores become a place where microbes can react and the pimples are formed on your skin. These are of various types and you get it on your skin in many shapes and sizes.
- Whiteheads: The whiteheads are also known as the comedo. These are small pimples and can stay under your skin for a long time, appearing to be as tiny and colored papules.
- Clogged pores: The clogged pores are often referred to as the open comedo. These are plain and noticeable. The shade is dark and they tend to appear on the base of your skin. There are certain people who think that these are the dust particles that fall on their face. These individuals try to forcefully clear it and it can lead to the disturbance of your skin along with certain issues.
- Papules: The papules are small but these are also strong. They are adjusted on your skin and are mostly pink in color.
- Pustules: If you have pimples on your skin that discharge often and with greater amount of liquid, then you may have the pustules. These are clearly visible on your skin with red base and pus in them.
- Knobs: The knobs are a lot similar to the papules. These are slightly bigger than the papules and have roots somewhere beneath the skin.
- Cysts: The cysts are also clearly visible on your skin and are highly irritating. Contaminated with pus inside them, these are likely to cause scars on your skin.
Read to Know More: Various Skin Problems and their Treatments, Causes, and Prevention
Some Natural ways to get rid of Pimples fast
Now, we have had a good talk about what is a pimple, why it occurs and what are its different types. So, let’s focus on the ways to overcome pimples problem. The following are certain remedies that you may wish to use in order to overcome this issue.
Using ice cubes for drying pimples fast
There are certain pimples that can be dried out at early stages. They are at the early stages and are not completely infected.
Here’s how to treat it with ice cubes:
- You can pack the ice in a fabric.
- Put it on the skin where pimples started to grew.
- Hold it there for a few seconds before you take it off.
- Repeat it for some minutes and try to do it twice or thrice a day.
You will see the pimples vanishing within a couple of days.
Using honey to treat pimples
Honey is known for its healing powers and you may be aware of its use as a disinfectant. It can help a lot in throwing away the microbes and open the clotted pores. In order to benefit from this remedy,
- Use a Q-tip and dip it in natural honey.
- Apply it straightaway on your skin without any mixture.
- Do not touch it for around half an hour before washing it with warm or lukewarm water.
Furthermore, if you want to make a mixture, you can use the cinnamon powder and put it on your skin. Do it at night before going to bed and wash your face in the morning.
Get rid of pimples using lemon juice
The citrus extract from lemon will work as a great remedy and help you in eliminating the pimples from your skin. It helps by killing the microbes due to its astringent properties. There are various ways by which you can benefit from it.
- You can use a cotton swab and make it wet with the help of lemon juice.
- Apply it with the help of swab on the spot before you go to bed.
- In case that the pimples are more tenacious, you can mix cinnamon powder with the juice before applying it.
This is particularly helpful if you are looking to dispose pimples quickly. However, in case that you have a sensitive skin, you may like to avoid this method.
Use toothpaste to eliminate water pimples
Toothpaste is something that your mother may have advised you to use for your pimples as it is a common remedy. Specially, if you have those irritating watery pimples around your face that tend to break out, you should try using this one.
- Get some of the toothpaste on your finger and apply it to the infected areas.
- Keep it there for a whole night.
- Use cool water in the morning to wash it.
In case that you do not like the idea of keeping it on for the whole night, you cannot put it for less than 30 minutes before washing. However, the toothpaste can feel a lot irritating while they are present on skin thus it is significant that you must use it in the right way.
Know More About Toothpaste Remedy: Does Toothpaste Help Pimples? Separating Myths from Facts
How to get rid of pimples using tea tree oil
For treating the breakouts that occur on skin and these acne issues, you can take help of tea tree oil. It possesses the antibacterial properties and help a lot in treating skin problems. This feature will help in fighting the bacteria which is among the major causes of this irritation. Moreover, the mitigating properties of this remedy will minimize the redness and severity of the pimples.
- Use a cotton ball or swab and apply it same as you are asked to apply honey.
- Dip the cotton into tea tree oil and apply it directly on the area under influence.
However, you will not have to keep it there for whole night as you can wash it off within 15 to 20 minutes. Else, you may mix a few tea tree oil drops with the aloe Vera gel. Spread over the acne and give a 20 minutes gap before you wash your face.
Use of baking soda to get rid of acne fast
In order to get rid of acne fast, you can use baking soda. We know that the pimples are due to action of microorganisms that develop beneath the cells of your skin. This leads to an inflamed pimple.
Baking soda helps in throwing away the skin inflammation causes but also leads to shedding of pimples. Though it can be a bit irritating when applied, a lot of people use it to treat acne problems.
When using this remedy,
- Create a mixture by adding a teaspoon of it with water or lemon juice.
- Use water in order to ensure that your skin is dust free.
- Apply the paste on it and let it stay for a few minutes.
- When it gets dried, wash it with warm or lukewarm water.
In order to make the most out of this remedy, repeat it twice a day.
When you will leave it for a longer time span, the baking soda will cause dryness on your skin which my bother you.
So, these are certain ways by which you can overthrow acne from your skin. I hope that now you know what are pimples, what causes them, their types and how to get rid of pimples overnight fast. Use the remedies mentioned above and let us know that which one worked for you.
Do note that all these remedies may not work. For example, your friend may benefit from applying honey on their skin while you may be able to overcome acne by using toothpaste. Certain people may face some sort of disturbance by applying these on their skin. So, it is better to consult a skin specialist before using any of these remedies.
Share your experience with us in comments!
Also, please share this informational post with your friends and family members and help them with removing pimples in simple and natural ways.
Keep Visiting HealthPursue for further useful content.