There are certain problems that are common with the people in the modern era. One such problem is acne. It can occur almost everywhere on the skin of a person. From your forehead to your toes, acne breakouts can happen. The issue is more severe for the people that have oily skin. Even for the people that have a relatively drier skin, the forehead is among the oily parts as it comes under T-Zone. Therefore, pimples on the forehead can be common, and while they are on your skin, it is not unlikely that you will be trying to figure out ways on how to get rid of forehead acne. Here, we are going to talk about the causes of forehead acne, its treatments, and how to prevent it from occurring in future.
Table of Contents
- 1 Causes of Forehead acne
- 2 How to get rid of forehead acne? The treatments
- 3 How to prevent forehead acne?
- 4 Final words
Causes of Forehead acne
Whenever you are going to treat any problem, it is important that you must note the causes. These will help you in staying away from the problem in future and in case that it happens again, you will be aware of why it is there once again. The causes of forehead acne include:
- Excessive stress: Taking a lot of stress is directly related to a lot of problems. It does a great deal of damage to your mental health. Moreover, it also triggers hormonal imbalance. This imbalance in hormones in the body of a person can lead to acne outbreaks.
- Oily scalp and skin: The skin of a person and scalp can be oily. Particularly, when you do not wash the hair on a regular basis, there is a huge chance that you will have acne breakouts on your skin. In this case, not only on the forehead but the scalp can also be under the influence of pimples.
- Hair products: Every hair product is not suitable for everybody. Each person has a different requirement in terms of skin, and a good dermatologist always considers it before making any recommendations. When you use products that are unsuitable, there are strong chances that the reaction will occur and as a result, the acne will be there on your forehead and scalp.
Keeping the things above aside, according to Chinese Face Map technique, acne on forehead means that there are issues with your digestive system. It also suggests that there may be some malfunctioning with your small intestine and liver. Other problems that this ancient technique associated with acne on the forehead is improper sleep and unhealthy diet.
How to get rid of forehead acne? The treatments
Coming towards the main point that is how to get rid of forehead acne, here are the treatments and remedies that you may use in order to eliminate the problem.
The lemon juice is among the strongest remedies that you can have to treat the forehead acne. It works quickly and may reduce the size of pimples and even eliminate them in a few days. Try drinking as much lemon juice as possible. Even applying it directly over the acne can help you in treating it. Extract some juice from lemon and dip the cotton ball in it— Apply it gently on your forehead and leave it for the whole night. Do note that you must avoid using this remedy in the day time (or if you must, then protect your affected area from a direct sunlight with sunscreen or other methods like wearing a hat or scarf etc.). It is because when you apply lemon juice to your skin, it becomes photosensitive. In such condition, stepping out in sunlight can damage your skin.
Clay mask with Tea Tree Oil
Use water and prepare a thin clay mask for your skin. In that mask, put some drops of tea tree oil. Apply the mask on your forehead before you go to sleep. Once applied, go to sleep and wash your face next morning. If you are worried about the acne mask making a mess with your pillow, you can put a clean cloth or towel on it to ensure that your pillow remains nice and clean. It is a natural remedy and can cure acne outbreak on your forehead.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar, known as the Cider Vinegar or ACV, is a remedy for plenty of things. These also include acne. If you are looking for some natural treatment to your acne and do not want to prepare those lengthy masks or search hard for the natural elements that people use in remedies, you can simply opt for Apple Cider Vinegar. Simply take some cotton and put ACV on it. Dab it gently on your forehead where pimples are present. Applying it twice a day will help you in getting rid of forehead zits.
Tomato is known for its benefits to the health of a person. However, only a few people are aware that tomato mask can be used as a remedy for treating pimples and scars. A tomato comes with different antioxidants. Cutting it in half and rubbing it gently on your forehead twice a day for a couple of weeks will do enough to heal the scars and treat acne. If you are too deliberate to treat your acne, then add some water to tomato juice and then you can use it for more than twice a day. Using it without diluting will cause dryness on your skin.
Tea Tree Oil
When you talk about how to get rid of acne, you will often find the suggestion that makes use of tea tree oil. It is a well-known cure for acne, and you do not have to go into lengthy preparation processes if you are to use this remedy. Tea tree oil comes with antibiotic properties. Bacteria is the major cause of acne as their action on your skin clog the pores and pimples began to form. Therefore, soaking cotton in water and wringing it after adding a couple of drops of tea tree oil to it for applying on your affected area can reduce the pimples on your forehead.
Mustard Powder and Honey
Mustard comes with salicylic acid which is often prescribed by doctors in medical products that they recommend to patients suffering from acne. It is an active ingredient in the majority of the over-the-counter medicines.
Take some honey and add it to the mustard powder. Apply it over the zits on your forehead. As there will be honey, so it will stick to your face. Do not wash it off immediately. Let it be there for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Vitamin C, Zinc, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids are among the elements that are good for your skin. They all are present in mustard and will make your skin glow.
If you are enjoying the season of oranges and like to have some for yourself, then eat them. However, do not throw the peel in your dustbin. It is no more useless. Take the peel and add some water to it as you put it in the grinder. After grinding it, put the mixture on your forehead and let it be there for around 10 minutes before washing it off.
Many articles on how to get rid of acne will suggest the use of baking soda. You can prepare a mixture by adding some water to baking soda. Apply the mask on the affected area for a few days, and you will start seeing your acne vanish.
Witch Hazel is another element that serves as a natural cure for acne. It comes with astringent properties that aid in pulling the tissues and joints. Moreover, it also helps in prevention of clogging pores which can be of great help as when the pores clog then the pimples occur on the skin of a person. It comes in various skin care products.
Milk and Lime
Milk and lime can combine to serve as a remedy for forehead acne. Boil a glass of milk and add some lime to it. Use the mixture as a face wash, and it will help you in getting rid of the forehead pimples.
How to prevent forehead acne?
Enough on how to get rid of acne, let’s talk about its prevention. There are certain steps that you can take in order to stay away from forehead acne. These include:
- Washing your hair often: In case that you are suffering from forehead acne, ensure that you wash your hair often. Particularly, people that have bangs or hair that fall on the forehead should pay attention to this point. The falling hair can transfer oil and impurities to your forehead that can cause acne.
- Avoid contact: If you are suffering from forehead acne and it often occurs on your skin, avoid making contact with this region often. If you are to touch it again and again, wash your hands properly with a good sanitizer.
- Do not use hats: Hats can cover the forehead of a person, and it will lead to pimples. The oil and impurities build up there and transfer from your hair to your hat and from the hat to your forehead. Thus, avoid using them. If you have to make use of hats, then make it certain that you wash them properly.
- Use clean pillows and bedsheets: As you sleep with your face on the pillows, using a dirty pillow can cause acne on your forehead. Try making use of clean pillows and sheets as much as possible as it will help in preventing breakouts.
The above is some information on how to get rid of acne, its causes, and prevention. Before using any remedy mentioned above, it is suggested that one should consider visiting a skin care specialist. The professional will be able to guide you in a better way and will let you know what is good and what is bad for your skin.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts and experience with us. And please share this article on your social networks to spread the knowledge and to thank me! Your one share means a lot to us!
Keep Visiting our site to,
Stay Informed Stay Healthy and Stay Happy!